Our staff travels a minimum of six weeks each per year and are required to utilize a wide variety of destinations and travel forms. We are as at home equally in Yemen as in Canada and have:
- Lived in 39 countries.
- Been on more than 400 cruises including adventure, ferries, river barges and luxury ships.
- Visited all but two of the world's recognized countries, many more than 50 times each.
- Have a combined 212 years of travel experience.
- Traveled by numerous means including buying a camel to cross the Sahara, renting chauffer-driven Rolls-Royce limousines, hitchhiking, enjoying high speed rail, backpacking, chartering helicopters, hot air ballooning, deluxe and adventure cruise ships and numerous other types.
- Skied on every continent including about 100 yards cross-country in Antarctica.
- "Shopped ‘til we dropped" worldwide from local markets to Gucci.
- Overlanded on three continents.
- Enjoyed Disneyland and Disney World.
- Climbed numerous mountains including Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Stayed in the full-range of accommodations including park benches, $2000/night luxury hotels, B and B's, church pews, budget properties, hostels, boutique hotels and country inns.
- Advised travel for more than 40 years to thousands of travel agents and the general public.
And a whole lot more ...